Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

Oh, hey there. . .

This is our start at getting the word out about our business that we have been pouring our hearts and bloody fingertips into. We love what we do, and are trying to do everything we can to turn it into a reality. So here goes...

I'm Stephani, and she's Heather (she'll be posting and sharing her amazing crochet talents along the way) and we make up Down The Rabbit Hole. We live in the middle of nowhere in a place where no one understands why we do what we do. I make jewelry for the most part, and a little bit of everything else. The things I love making the most are hand-bound journals and bath bombs. I think I like knowing that I can make them exactly the way I want. Heather crochets her heart out and can turn anything into an amigurumi. She is a loyal lover of the all things nerdy and has an unhealthy obsession with Loki and Tom Hiddleston. We both curse like sailors and own more things with skulls on them than one person should. 

Keep up with us on Facebook and check out our Etsy!!

Until next time, 

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment