Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Serious Face Are Serious.

I've thought long and hard about this and.. it's time to really buckle down.

*dramatic music*

Seriously, the local farmers market is starting in a very short month and I feel completely unprepared! This is officially the month of make and of stocking up!

I tried out a Totoro design I've had dancing around in my head and I have to say I'm a little proud. It's a mini version, and very simplistic, but it's my own design and it works up fairly quick.

Invasion of the Totoro clones? I think so.

Prepare to see these and (hopefully) many other little cuties if you're in the Southeast little corner of Missouri and you're totally into Farmers Markets! (Which you should be. It's good for you. Probably..)

--H



No comments:

Post a Comment