Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hiatus over?

Took a break from spamming the internets with all things crafty for a chance to bulk up for the local farmers market. I, personally have a LOT left to do. My crafty other half is pretty caught up and working on packaging, because she is QUEEN OF PACKAGING. I put it in caps so you know.

Let's talk t-shirt yarn. Love the stuff. Really hard to find, right? Not anymore! That's right. We made some. Not just some, a lot of some! Handmade, hand dyed, hand spun-- just how we do things down the rabbit hole.
It didn't take us long once we got the method down, so hopefully we can keep turning these suckers out. Hopefully everyone loves the as much as I do! (We do)

This year, we have a ton of crochet. Which I adore because crochet is my favorite. I'm playing with a few ideas and patterns. Maybe those will take shape and make an appearance. Maybe. Patterns are finicky.

Quick and messy blog updates brought to you from the scatter brain, and since I am using a smart phone instead of a computer like the lazy individual that I am, all the photos get shunted to the bottom. So.... Enjoy.

--H

As usual, if you want to keep up with our antics, check out our (many many forms of communication)

Facebook: www.facebook.com/downtherabbithole.sh

Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/downtherabbitholesh

Instagram: @unique_alice











No comments:

Post a Comment