Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Instagram Love.

Stephani here, the less Doctor Who obessed one. (Sorry Heather)

I've been dying to take a stab at making a crochet Instagram- themed purse, with all the different versions floating around. I figured I could go about doing it the same way as a phone cozy, since I HATE working from patterns, AND IT WORKED

Needless to say, I was pretty stoked at how it turned out, so I wanted to share the photos and get some opinions! I plan on making a few in different colors and different sizes, and eventually selling them on our Etsy if anyone is interested. SO!!! Make sure and leave a comment and let me know what you think!


It's the perfect size for a few rolls of film or a lens or two. I used it for a roll of film, my holga lens adaptor, and a pack of polaroids. Have I mentioned I LOVE everything photography related??? 


Let me know what you think! Stop by our Facebook and say hi, and favorite us over on Etsy

-Stephani





No comments:

Post a Comment